1. Shimmer requires a 24 hour cancellation notice. No show/no call customers will be charged 100% of the service total. If you call or email within the 24 hour period, thereby giving us some sort of notice, you will be charged only $25 or 25% of your service total. You will be sent an invoice to pay this before you may book another appointment with us. Everybody gets a freebee. We understand emergencies come up. Penalty kicks in on your 2nd offense within 12 months.
2. If you have a package with us, no shows & late cancellations will result in the forfeiture of one service off your package.
3. Please note that any fees paid for SERVICES RENDERED are non-refundable. Non-Refundable. We can get you back to the way you were when you entered, but we cannot get our time back. Please see above for our guarantee to you.
4. Any deposits, fees, or partial payments paid directly to Shimmer for services requested but not yet performed, are refundable with in 72 hours of payment received. Bridal & larger lash service deposits are an example of this. A spa credit minus administration fee will be issued after 72 hours. This spa credit does not expire.
5. All prepaid services - packages, BOGOS, etc - have a 6 MONTH expiration date. Any exceptions to this will be clearly noted IN WRITING to you. If you have unused services on your package after 6 months, a spa credit will be issued. This credit will amount to what is left after your services rendered have been deducted. Your services rendered will be deducted at full price value. For example: If you purchase 4 tans for $100 and only use 2 before your package expires, your spa credit will be $20 minus any admin fee. The full price value of the tan is $40 each. When the package expires, you lose the discount. Don't let your packages expire!
6. Any fees for services paid to 3rd party vendors (GROUPON, LivingSocial, etc.) are NOT refundable by Shimmer. Please call the customer service number provided on your coupon or voucher. No shows on these services will result in the loss of promotional value. Actual value will be issued as a spa credit and will expire 12 months from original appointment date. Gift certificates purchased through 3rd parties like charity events, are non-refundable. Actual value credit will be given as a spa credit minus any admin fees and does not expire.
7. Due to the personal nature of cosmetics, lotions, & jewelry, any product purchased from Shimmer may be returned with in 30 days for a full refund if unopened and in original packaging.
We will do our best to communicate with you on the best option to achieve your desired look. Sometimes, unfortunately, the desired look you want may not be the healthiest option for your lashes. Fulfilling your every request is at the sole discretion of your provider. WE PUT NATURAL LASH HEALTH FIRST. If this doesn't sit well with you, we politely invite you to go elsewhere. Eyelash extensions should enhance your natural beauty, not enter a room before you do or damage your natural lash! Due to the personal nature of lash extensions, we cannot guarantee that they will last any specific amount of time. This is a biggie, pay attention. There are many factors, things we have no control over, that can determine this. Here are a few:
1. Your skin type.
2. Your exercise regimen.
3. Air humidity.
4. Porousness of your lashes.
5. The type of facial wash/moisturizer/skin products you use.
7. How often you cry or your eyes water.
8. Your climate.
9. Chlorine &/or saltwater.
This is the short list.
Our guarantee: If you are dissatisfied with your new full set, you have options.
We will remove them at NO CHARGE or we will give you a complimentary 20 min appointment with in 3 days of your original service.
Please call us immediately so we have time to fit you in for this service. There are NO REFUNDS on services rendered. None. Nada. Please don't ask. Please make sure you and your provider discuss thoroughly what your expectations are for you new, beautiful full set of extensions.
We are striving for a relaxing atmosphere. Many of our clients are mothers who cherish this time away from kids, busy career women looking for a a respite from the hectic work day, and just dog tired, hard working women in general that NEED their lash nap. Please be courteous and allow us to provide this for our clients.
Leave your young child at home. No children under the age of 8 will be permitted to wait for you while you are in your appointment. You WILL be asked to reschedule your appointment if you show up with a young child. Please don't make it awkward.
Please SILENCE your cell phone when entering. As cute as your ring tone is, nobody else wants to hear it. That also goes for the conversation with your sister. Again, super awkward if i have to ask you to step outside with your conversation.
Chewing gum &/or talking excessively throughout your lash appointment REALLY slows down the process. If your face is moving your lashes become a moving target. To maximize the amount of lashes we can get on in your time frame, please be aware of this. We LOVE it when you fall asleep.
Please limit your caffeine intake on appointment days. Its crazy how much your eyes will flutter on the smallest amounts of caffeine.
And finally, please refrain from smoking outside our front door. We are a place of health & beauty. Smoking is NOT healthy & certainly not beautiful. We care about you and your health, but more importantly our non-smoking clients would greatly appreciate fresh air as they are walking in to our shop. Besides, lighting up is hazardous to your lashes!